Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gabi is 1!!!






So Gabi has been 1 for about 2 weeks now and I am just now getting some stuff on here for her birthday. Granny Dawson was here for the big event and we had lots of fun and an awesome birthday party with her friend Issac. I can't believe she is 1! Time is moving so fast.

She has been walking alot the past 2 days. She has been taking steps for about a month but lately she is walking more and more. She looks so funny walking...its unreal this little person can be cruising.

We love our Gabi and don't know what we would do without her. Life would not be nearly as interesting!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Kids grow so fast! I loved your Barbie cake. If i could do that for Maelie, she would be in heaven!

Cannon Fam said...

I can't believe she's one already! Happy B-day Gabi! I love the Smith playhouse. We used to go there all the time. It is such a fun place and you can't beat free!