Monday, July 27, 2009

Cute Huh?


This is Sam 99% of the time. He is 4 months already and so stinkin cute, who knew how much fun a 3rd baby would be!!!! :-)
We are moved, YEAH!!! Now we just have to get used to sleeping in a new place...funny how all our stuff is here, but it doesn't quite feel right just yet. Everyone is doing good, we are trying to find parks and stuff to do closer so the kids and I are busy with that!
My brother and sister in law came up to help us move and it was so much fun...they were loads of help and we had a great time. I plan on posting pictures and about our trip to NY soon.
I think my days as a poem composer are over, although we do get to move again in 22 months so I might get the creative juices flowing around that time again.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Oh he is just SO, so, so cute! I still can't believe all that blonde hair. I was sure it was going to darken a little bit. Very handsome!

Don't stop the poem writing. It was deep...inspiring...And where we just moved too, I couldn't have said it better my self! LOL I loved it. You are so funny :)

Where did you move? How's the pedo stuff going? Fill us in...we need to catch up.

Taybree said the other day, that she needed Brad. Brad and Gabi that is. She said they don't know where she is and she thinks they're worried about her. :) She's so cute...

We miss you guys. Hugs all around!

Eric and Caralee said...

I so loved your poem..don't stop! So where are you living? I would love to see you!

Unknown said...

So fun to hear what you are up to! I agree with you that moving stinks. We're looking to do that soon as our neighbors are quite the partiers!!