Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sam








Our Sam or as Gabi likes to call him (Sammie Whammer) is getting so big so fast! He is crawling around the house and not just crawling...he is zooming. In fact if crawling was a competitive sport, I am pretty sure he would have a gold medal. It is like all the sudden a force unknown to man is propelling my sweet, cute, adorable, yummy little guy forward at a pace not even a mother of one could keep up with...let alone a mother of 3!

Just today I found him in the bathroom twice, the hall once (scary), and he even scooted into the kitchen while I was doing stuff in there today.

He has discovered cords in outlets and has made best friends with them. He likes to tug on them and try to put them in his mouth. I promptly move him away and try to distract him, but ladies...you know what its like to have a man on a mission and they are not easily swayed. Sam is determined to hang out with those cords and no toy is going to satisfy that hunger!
It makes me remember all those trips to the park with Brad that involved me chasing after a little boy who couldn't decide what to play with next and constantly moving from one end of the park to the other. I daresay I am about to be one busy momma! I can only pray he crawls for a long time and doesn't decide to walk anytime soon. Although I just can't seem to stop smiling when I see him or hold him and think we are so incredibly blessed to have this little motor butt propelling around our home!

At the request of Lynnette I am posting some more pictures of my little guy. I sure wish you all could see him, because in person he will make you melt...you can't even begin to stop smiling when you see those cute cheeks, blue eyes and old man hair...I would bet anything on it!

I promise to update more about Brad and Gabi but it is late and I have to do some work, but please rest assured that the things that come out of their little mouths and minds is constantly keeping us in stitches. Seriously, I think my kids may be the funniest people I have ever met in my life!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks for the pics. :) Sam is such a cutie! I think he looks a little like Brad, except for the hair of course. I'm serious about a reunion too... maybe late spring/early summer? It would be so fun to get everyone together!