Monday, July 30, 2007

Brad's Hair Do



Brad wanted to blow dry his hair the other day and it was so funny and cute. The pictures do not do it justice. I have a video of it and I am going to try and post it...but anyway...it was so cute. He had his hair standing straight up and what was even funnier was that when I put the hairdryer up and he looked in the mirror he kept trying to pat his hair down! I was laughing so hard I was crying and Gabi was just looking at me and Brad was focusing on fixing his hair. Someone is ALOT like their dad!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Cute cute. Brad has gotten so big....those will be great pics for bribes/negotiations later on in life!

Cannon Fam said...

That is hilarious! Brad is such a cute boy and looking so grown up! We are growing Sam's hair out to try out the hippie do and every day I want to cut it 'cause it is looking so funny but Mark keeps telling me it will look better soon...I don't know.

Lynnette said...

Haha! That is some awesome hair.

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses. Underware Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes