Monday, July 16, 2007

To Bang or Not to Bang...We Bang!






So Gabi got her first "official" hair cut on Saturday. We got it done at Cookie Cutter's in Germantown. Which is a really cute hair shop for kids. They turn on a movie for your kid to watch while they cut their hair and they sit in a car or on an animal instead of in an actual hair cut chair...it was really fun. Kind of pricey but it was fun. So anyway...back to the story...Gabi now has bangs and while I am not sure I like them she has them until they grow out anyway. She was a real sport for the whole thing and even kept touching her hair as if to try and control the process and put her opinion in on it. It was lots of fun.

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

I have to say, I like the bang! I'm so impressed that she actually enjoyed getting her haircut - I wish I knew what that was like!

Teri said...

Gabi's so cute I think she could pull any hair style off! Very cute!