Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Ready for Sam






The kids and I decided we need to make shirts in preparation of Sam's arrival. Brad and Gabi needed to be able to celebrate being a big brother again for Brad and a big sister for Gabi for the 1st time. This is how they turned out. I think the kids did a great job and it was their idea to put Sam Rocks on the back!

Brad did some doodling on his and then said, "Look mom, this is your boobs because when Sam gets here he will get milk from your boobs" I was like, 'thanks..."

One little funny tidbit, yesterday, Gabi kept hitting me in the boob and I said, Gabi please stop hitting me, would you like me to hit you in the boob? She replied, "I don't have any boobs, see and she patted her shirt where her boobs where"! How funny are these kiddos!

3 comments:

Holly Sanders said...

That is so funny--man, when kids start finding out about boobs and such, it's a whole new conversation world--at our house it even gets out of control, and we have to tell the kids to cool it! The other day at Macys, I caught Maggie looking under the mannequins shorts to see if he had a you know what! great! I'm so not ready for this! When is little Sam supposed to arrive? I remember you saying your due date was in April--is it the begining? You need a floating baby on your blog so I can keep track of these things.

Lynnette said...

You are so creative - what a great way to get the kids excited and involved about the baby! Your kids are hilarious, as usual. I love how you post the funny things they say!

Kari said...

I can't wait for Sam to arrive either. I love the shirt- especially little Brad's creativity! Also I loved reading about the visit to Dr. Dad! Brad will be a great pediodontist!