Sunday, September 16, 2007

Feeding the Ducks




So this is probably my favorite time of the year here in Philly. I love the beginning of Fall. It isn't too cold, but its so nice outside you just want to stay out there. Also, I can start making soups and I love hot soup on a 'cold' day! Anyway...while Brad was gone the kids and I got a little stir crazy in the house so we went to feed the horses and the ducks on Friday. It was the perfect outing. I love that I live in a big city but yet it feels like a small town. While feeding the horses, Angela Stevens pulled up with her kiddos and not 5 minutes later, Tamar with hers and we visited and watched our kids try and play with the horses. Then we headed off to feed the ducks and Gabi wanted to get out...but I made her stay put so I can jump in and save her brother in case he decided to jump in and swim with the ducks! My fearless son!

No comments: