Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gabi Goo!






Gabi is taking steps and has been for awhile now...but she just seems to love crawling because she is so fast. She loves to push things though...hard to believe but she will try and push her brother if he is sitting on one of the riding toys.
I love it when they are in that can't walk but trying stage...it is fun to watch them figure out how to balance and take those first scary steps. What a blessing...I am sure she will be running before I know it and once again I will be so sad to have to chase another kid around the store or try and entertain while I grocery shop...but for right now it is just exciting and fun to watch her learn this new thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. gowns with sleeves Electronic Gadgets Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes New